Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time to put the big girl panties on.

I spent the entire Fall Semester counting down the days until I leave for Italy. It is so hard to believe that I only have 3 days until I board the plane to the adventure that is going to change my life forever. This is something that comes around once in someone's lifetime, and opportunity like this.

This is not something that I would normally do, you know pack up my life in two suitcases and leave my family/friends/house/job for four months. However, that is what makes it so exciting. I get to be whoever I want to be and in the process discover who I really am. This is something that really makes or breaks a person. This will be my time to show myself that I am capable of doing it on my own. I'm not sure it gets any better than that!

There will be many more of these to come...hopefully. I am new to the blogging thing so hopefully you all bare with me.

Ta Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment